There are approximately 140 visa categories each of which has unique eligibility criteria. The role of an Australian registered migration agent is significant in assisting people in applying for the appropriate visa.
Suns Accounting & Migration Services offers specialist migration advice across the broad range of migration categories. With our professional assistance, immigration can be a smooth process making your dream of living, working or investing in Australia a reality.
We aim to minimize the burden on our clients, streamline and simplify the visa process and complete all applications to the highest standards within the shortest timeframe.
We provide a full range of migration services including assistance in preparing and conducting visa applications and seeking review of immigration decisions. Our services extend to offshore and onshore, permanent and temporary visa applications, including:
- General Skilled Migration
- Employer Nominated Migration
- Temporary worker visas
- Business Skills visas
- Family visas (including Parent visas, Remaining Relative, Child and Carer visas)
- Partner visas (including Spouse, De Facto Spouse or Same Sex Partner)
- Resident Return visas
- Citizenship applications
- Review and appeal of migration decisions
- Assistance with specific issues such as health waivers, character issues and adult dependents
The team at Suns Accounting & Migration Services can provide you with detailed and expert advice across all visa options, to ensure you are eligible for your chosen migration pathway and that you meet all legislative requirements for your visa. If you wish to determine the most appropriate visa please contact us for an assessment.
We Manage the Entire Visa Process from Start to Finish:
- Initial discussion with the client to set the direction of the case.
- Contact with the applicant either in Australia or overseas to introduce ourselves and advise of action required.
- Preparation of all necessary submissions to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship in Australia or to Australian Visa Offices overseas.
- Ongoing liaison with Immigration and other involved government authorities as required.
- Assistance to applicant with preparation of the visa application.
- Arrangement of health assessment / police clearances / skills assessment / English test as required.
- Ongoing progress reporting to the client.